Monday, July 31, 2006

MCAT Study Group -- Who's Up For It?

Junior Honors student and Biology major Joshua Onuiri asked us to post the following announcement:

I'm looking for people to form an MCAT study group. I put the following notice on the Honors discussion board (as you can guess, hardly anyone checks it anymore):

I plan to take the MCAT in April 2007, and I really need to start preparing. I'm looking for people to study with next semester. Basically we would do tons of practice MCATs. I could study privately, but I think two people studying together would be better than one person studying alone (besides, I'm just about to take Organic Chemistry and I have forgotten my two semesters of Physics). If you would be interested in forming a study group, please email me (onuiri-j-161@mssu.edu). The only requirement is that you be willing to meet every week.

No comments: