
Our good friend Tim Shelhamer has a long post with some very nice pictures on his blog. Here's a sample of what Tim has to tell us:
I'm taking classes all across disciplines; anthropology, government and public administration, puthongua (chinese language), environmental science, economics, too much. The work is heavy, or maybe it just seems so because I can hardly squeeze the time for schoolwork/readings/studying into the schedule packed with extracurriculars on weekdays and exloring on the weekends. I just now made the time to blog because I had a 45 minute presentation about asian international relations I've been reading for when I had spare time. My Chinese teacher is good and I'm learing, but progress is slow in chinese language. I must also mention my anthropology class called "Globalization and Culture," because it is, so far, the best class I've ever had. The professor is great and the topic is of such interest to me.For the entire post, and the rest of Tim's photos, click here. Don't forget to say Hello in the comments section!
No comments:
Post a Comment