"I've managed to ignore major webpage design flaws until now, but this blogger thing doesn't let me sidestep the html problem. No, no, I'm forced to either deal with a rather bland page or rummage around in foreign symbols and signs for hours, stopping only when I finally pass out or simply take down the entire internet infrastructure with me. Ah, so many choices. . ."
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Cursing HTML -- Then Mastering It
"I've managed to ignore major webpage design flaws until now, but this blogger thing doesn't let me sidestep the html problem. No, no, I'm forced to either deal with a rather bland page or rummage around in foreign symbols and signs for hours, stopping only when I finally pass out or simply take down the entire internet infrastructure with me. Ah, so many choices. . ."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment